Proposed….Community events that the Round Valley Garden Club is participating in or supporting:
- Landscaping of the Library Building and grounds.
- Donating Garden Books to the Library.
- Public education including water conservation, vegetable gardening, master gardener advice and food production.
- An active junior gardening program that introduces many young students to the joys of gardening.
- The club awards a $500 scholarship each year to a student pursuing a degree in Horticulture or a related field.
- Gleeful Gleaners. A program to gather and preserve surplus fruit/vegetables and donate it to those in need.